The Atomstack M4 Desktop Handheld 2-in-1 Laser Marker features industrial-grade resolution, speed, and power, allowing you to engrave clearly and quickly on a variety of surfaces, including metal, plastic, leather, and more. Whether it's a commercial project or a personal business, Atomstack M4 is your trusted partner.
This laser marking machine uses a 1064nm IR fiber laser with excellent etching capabilities, its engraving accuracy is 0.001mm, and its engraving speed is 12,000mm/sec, making it a real game-changer for portable laser engravers.
- Brand: Atomstack
- Item model number: ATOMSTACK M4 Fiber Laser Engraver
- Engraving size: 70*70mm
- Engraving material: Common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are applicable), special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, electroplating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance shell, daily necessities), ink (light-transmitting keys, printed products), epoxy resin (electronic component packaging, insulating layer), leather, wood (painted), ceramic (painted), stone, etc.
- Machine power: 20W
- Pulse peak optical power: 20000W
- Laser wavelength: 1064nm
- Engraving accuracy: ≤0.01mm
- Repeat marking accuracy: ≤0.01mm
- Marking speed: 12m/s
- Laser life: ≥20000h
- Operating software: SeaCAD5.1 (free), supports Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11 systems
- Supported file formats: PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, JPEG image files; Code39, EAN, PDF417, DM barcode and QR code; dynamic files
- Data transfer method: USB connection
- Power supply: International standard power supply, input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz; output: 12V 8A
- Certification: CE / FCC / RoHS / FDA / PSE
- High power: 20W whole machine electrical power, the pulse peak optical power can reach 20000W.
- Wide applicability: M4 laser marking machine uses 1064nm wavelength infrared light source, which is suitable for fast marking on all metals and ABS, and marking precious metals hardly consumes precious metals themselves.
Specific materials: Common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are applicable), special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, electroplating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance shell, daily necessities), ink (light-transmitting keys, printed products), epoxy resin (electronic component packaging, insulating layer), leather, wood (painted), ceramic (painted), stone, etc.
- Desktop and handheld 2 in 1: M4 adopts a highly integrated design, and the core components are lightweight, which brings more usage scenarios. It can be hand-held to mark on non-horizontal surfaces, walls, and facades. Start your creation anytime, anywhere.
- Industrial galvanometer technology: Atomstack M4 industrial-grade galvanometer technology greatly improves the engraving and marking speed -- 12m/s high speed is 5 times faster than blue light marking machines.
- Fine engraving: 0.01-0.02mm ultra-long and ultra-fine end-pumped infrared laser enables every detail of engraving to be presented, perfectly presenting 4K-level high pixels.
- Precise positioning: Atomstack M4 adopts dual-infrared light positioning design, which can accurately locate the marking position without offset.
- Sturdy and easy-to-install structure design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable and improves the accuracy of engraving. The whole structure is designed for quick installation, and it can be installed in 10-20 minutes generally.
- Safe use: Unlike the blue light source, the 1064nm infrared wavelength is a cold light source. Even if you accidentally touch the screen, you will not be burned, which can avoid personal injury.
- Wide compatibility: The machine uses mature engraving software, supports Win XP/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10/Win 11. The engraving files support: PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, JPEG image files; Code39, EAN, PDF417, DM barcode and QR code and dynamic files.
- Precise scale line shaft: There are precision scale lines on the lifting shaft, which is convenient for you to measure the length quickly. The 70*70mm large engraving area can meet your various engraving needs.
- Upgraded compressed spot technology: The ultra-fine laser focus area is reduced to 0.02mm in diameter, and the minimum markable character is about 0.06mm*0.15mm (tested with focusing film).
- Ultra-long service life: The industrial-grade durable end-pump laser has a theoretical service life of more than 20,000 hours after testing, and it can guarantee 1 month continuous use (ambient temperature 0-35℃).
- One-key repeat engraving: The marking machine has a one-key repeat marking function, which can repeat the work with one click, without computer operation, and easily complete batch customization work.