TPR Filament for 3D Printer Features
1. The world's first rubber 3D printing consumable, features: High toughness, high resilience, high precision, not easy to warp, no bubbles.
2. TPR (Thermo-Plastic-Rubber material): Refers to a thermoplastic high-elastic polymer material with reversible deformation, which has a wide range of applications, including: footwear, toys, film and television props, medical models (such as prosthetics), balls, Crystal lattices, tires, consumer products (such as wallets/masks), adult toys, sealing rings, tires, rubber gloves, shoe soles, pressure cooker inner pads, stethoscopes, etc.
3. High elasticity, high softness and high resilience rate, hardness 50-70A, suitable for printing soft elastic models such as golf balls, masks, mobile phone shells, soles, etc. The printed soles can withstand more than 10W bending times.
4. The mechanical strength is high, the mechanical properties are good, the rebound rate is as high as 50%, and the rebound rate of ordinary TPU is only 15%.
5. The elongation at break is better than that of ordinary TPU.
6. TPR material is wear-resistant, resistant to twists and turns, not easy to tear, has the resilience of rubber and good wear resistance, excellent anti-slip and shock absorption properties, and its softness and comfort are superior to ordinary rubber.
7. Safe and environmentally friendly, TPR filament material is used as an environmentally friendly soft glue, printing is odorless, and conforms to ROHS, REACH, EN71-3, ASTMF963 environmental protection testing standards.
8. The printed product has high precision, no bubbles and no edge warping.
9. The printed product is exquisite and has no burrs.
10. Good fluidity and no plugging.
11. Bright colors and weather resistance.
12. The cables are neatly arranged and not tangled.
13. Original reusable material tray, convenient and environmentally friendly;
14. Applicable printer: Cambrian Pro Cambrian Max.
|ELONGATION AT BREAK||%||D412||>500|
|ROSS FLEXING FATIGUE||cycles||D1052||>200,000|
|BAYSHORE REBOUND RESILIENCE||%||D2632||>50|