- Atomstack A5 Pro+ is an upgraded version of the star model Atomstack A5 Pro. It has a better laser module and uses lens compression spot technology. The A5 Pro+ is a powerful and versatile higher-end laser engraver that brings the power of professional level equipment to your home.
- It can engrave on metal, ceramics, slate, glass, wood, paper, and cut wood, acrylic and other materials.
- It can easily cut 10mm wooden boards and 8mm acrylic to achieve the effect of a 100W CO₂ Atomstack laser engraving machine.
- It supports an extension kit of 850*410mm to expand the working area.
Atomstack A5 Pro Plus Basic Specifications:
|Model||ATOMSTACK A5 Pro+|
|Wave Length||0445 ± 5nm|
|Focusing Method||Fixed focus laser, no need to focus|
|Operating Software||LaserGRBL (free, supports Windows) or LightBurn (paid, supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux)|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Laser Protective Cover||Protect the user's eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.|
|Cutting Objects||1/5" wood and Acrylic ( The deepest cut can be 1/2", repeated cutting multiple times ), material, Cardboard, non-woven fabric, thin plastic board.|
|Carving Objects||Wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, ceramics|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
- 1* X-axis assembly
- 2* Section 57CM
- 2* Section 48CM
- 1* Control box
- 3* Support legs
- 1* Goggles
- 1* laser
- 1* 12V2A power adapter
- 1* Power switch line
- 1* USB cable
Step 1~5 installation package:
- 1* M5 wrench
- 10*Rolled belt
- 3* Small wood
- 1* Focal length film
- 1* M3 wrench
- 1* Marker
- 1* Brush
- 3* Small acrylic
- 1* Stainless steel backing plate for cutting
Notify: All orders for purchasing bundles will be shipped by different packages. There will be multiple tracking numbers. All of them may not reach you at the same time.Enjoy Free Shipping. Fast Delivery. Exclusive Deals. One Year Global Warranty.
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.