- High power: The world's first 1064nm wavelength pulsed fiber optic infrared laser module with an optical power up to 20W, using a Q-switch (photoelectric switch) main oscillator and a high-power optical fiber amplifier (MOPA) structure;
- Multi-material application: Atomstack MR20 fiber laser module is suitable for high-speed fine engraving of all daily metals (copper, iron, aluminum, zinc, silver, etc.) and plastics, and can also be engraved on black acrylic, leather, ceramics and rocks;
- Metal cutting: 20W powerful power and 0.03*0.06 ultra-fine light spot, so that MR20 can easily cut 0.2mm aluminum business cards at one time, and can cut 0.5mm brass sheets multiple times;
- High adaptability: MR20 module can be quickly installed and adapted to all atomstack brand laser engraving machine frames, and can expand the working area to 850*400mm or 850*800mm;
- Customized lightburn control board: In order to be able to use lightburn software control, MR20 has customized a special control board for infrared laser modules, which can set the laser power through lightburn and adjust the pulse frequency with the knob, which greatly improves the ease of work;
- Optical fiber transmission: The energy transmission adopts the optical fiber transmission method, which can greatly improve the energy transmission efficiency and reduce the energy transmission loss;
- Deep cutting: 1064nm infrared laser is very suitable for deep engraving on a neat slate plane, showing a relief effect;
- Easy Focus: simple double red light focusing method, easy to get the best focal length in 30 seconds;
- Laser Rust Removal: MR20 1064nm wavelength laser is very suitable for removing the rust layer on the metal surface, and can quickly derust the metal;
The world's first 20W high power 1064nm pulsed fibre laser module for use directly on frame laser engraving machines; professional-grade infrared laser module with up to 20W of optical power; fibre-optic conduction of energy with low loss; lightburn software support.Specification:
- Model: Atomstack MR20
- Engraving materials: PCB, acrylic (non-transparent), aluminum oxide, electroplated and painted metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass (non-transparent), ceramics, slate, leather;
- Cutting material: thin stainless steel sheet, thin aluminum sheet; brass sheet;
- Laser output optical power: 20W
- Laser power consumption: 90W
- Laser wavelength: 1064nm
- Spot size: 0.03*0.06mm
- Maximum pulse energy: 0.7mj
- Optical pulse width: 80-110ns
- Repetition frequency: 30-60kHz
- Peak power: 7kW
- Power supply: 24V DC
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover; if it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Do not touch the laser with your hands, or you may burn your hands.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using this product, and children over the age of 14 need adult supervision.
- Do not apply the laser directly to any specular reflective object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.