Tomorrow is Father's Day. While a lot of people may feel stressed trying to figure out what to get dad, you're as cool as a cucumber because you have a laser engraver and have the confidence to make them a custom gift in just a few minutes. will always be cherished. We've put together a list of some of our favorite fun and practical ideas.
1. Personalized carving cutting board What I love about these cutting boards is that they are so versatile. Dad can choose to use it if he wants, or he can hang it up and show it to all the guests in your house.
2. Laser engraved BBQ utensils specially designed for your dad Now that we're talking about summer and Father's Day happens to be the best time of the season, let's talk barbecue.
3. Unique glass to remind dad of your love every day Tumblers are the most popular custom engraved products on the market today. There are many possibilities for carving polar cups. From fulfilling his favorite hobby, to sculpting your child's drawing into a mug, dad will take it with him. If you don't have an engraver yourself, look for someone in the area who does laser engraving. They most likely have some versions of these glasses that might give you a finished gift in a few days, if not sooner!
4. Cute and meaningful keychain Whether it's serious or fun, give him a practical and fun keychain that will satisfy his interests and keep him entertained throughout the day.
5. Thank him for teaching your skills with a cool custom hammer This might be my favorite gift on the list! If your dad is handy, this is the perfect gift to remind him why; keep his family safe and happy! Personally, I'd probably end up putting this gift on display in the store instead of using it, but if he does choose to use it, it's certainly useful.
6. LED laser engraving logo Now, this one may take a little more time to make, so if you think this is the coolest way to give your dad something meaningful, you might want to start now. Depending on your (or your laser engraving resources) capabilities, bases can be purchased or crafted. These are also incredible retirement, graduation and baby shower gifts!
Whatever you end up doing for your dad this holiday season, we're sure you'll go all out creatively!
Why Choose ATOMSTACK Laser Engraver ?
We are the official authorized distributor of ATOMSTACK.
We have a professional technology team. We consider your needs, we spend a lot of time testing various Laser Engraver, just to show the best products. Hurry up and customize something unique for your family and lover!
Laser engraving is a popular option that provides a permanent and legible marking on an object through etching, ablation, or deep laser engraving. It is similar to laser marking, but the resulting appearance differs due to the depth of laser penetration.
Laser engraving is commonly used to create permanent serial markings on substrates made of: Metal, Wood, Plastic, Leather.
Benefits Of Laser Engraving Over Traditional Processes
Compared to manual engraving:
Minimally Invasive: Laser engraving can be performed at a range of depths without any direct contact at all. Surface marks can even be done on stainless steel with no depth. Overall, lasers are less damaging than manual engraving and keep the substrate material’s physical integrity intact.
Precise: Lasers provide a level of control that’s impossible to achieve manually. Compared to hand-engraving, the process is swift, clean, and highly repeatable, with little room for human error.
Versatile: A single laser engraving machine can be used to create a host of different designs with only minimal calibration. They can also produce exceptionally complex patterns.
Affordable: On average, laser devices last longer than other engraving machines and require less maintenance, resulting in savings that can be passed along to the consumer.
Fast: Lasers can be programmed to render virtually any design in a matter of moments. Because the process is automated, it’s easy to scale production runs as needed according to demand.
Long-Lasting: Laser-engraved designs are permanent but can wear over time, depending on the substrate material that’s used. Soft metals, for example, may experience more signs of wear than hardwood. In general, however, laser-engraved designs tend to have a longer lifespan compared to other engraving methods.